Chronicity and Crisis: Time in the Medical Humanities
This international conference is co-sponsored by the Montclair State University Medical Humanities Program and the Waiting Times Research Group (a Wellcome Trust funded research project based at the Universities of Exeter and Birbeck, London, UK). It will be held at Montclair State University (Montclair, New Jersey), October 26-27, 2019. Abstract deadline: April 1, 2019. More information.
- Request for Proposals: Scoping review of the use of arts and humanities in the education of physician and interprofessional learners across the developmental spectrum, deadline 2/28/19
- ASBH Annual Conference: “Remembrance and Resilience: How Bioethics and Humanities Can Move Us Forward,” proposal deadline 3/4/19
- What’s Your ReelAbility? Film Competition, deadline 3/8/19
- 2019 Gold Student Summer Fellowships, application deadline 3/8/19
- Seventh Hektoen Grand Prix Essay Competition, deadline 4/15/19
- Special Issue of Humanities: “Photo-Literary Disorders: Literature, Photography and Illness,” deadline 10/1/19